Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Summer Has Arrived: Only one more before I am done with school.

( Picture of the family in Florida last month for Jena, Kaley Jo, and Susie's cheer competition, which was conveniently located at Walt Disney World)


Hello all I am just taking the time to basically ask if any one has any big plans for the summer. I know of course Alex will be taking his India trip (which I hope to join next summer), Jena and Michael's wedding of course, possibly a huge move for the Cybulski family, and I am sure thousands of other things yall will do. As far as my life goes, next month, June 12, 2009, I will be in Jena's wedding standing behind Michael, most likely weeping tears of joy as they join one another in matrimony. My father and I are also putting together a pretty nice business plan. We will be going to different sporting events in the area and photographing athletes and selling our product to the parents of the players. In July I am planning to visit my dear friend whom attends Pepperdine in Malibu, California, but his family lives in Orange County. While I am there I will be taking a trip to down town Los Angeles and exploring Hollywood and all the city has to offer. If yall don't know I am hoping to one day break into the film industry as an actor/producer, so I am looking forward to being in L.A. again this summer. Other than that just soaking up all the sun that I can, because we all know that I am indeed solar powered now
(just made the switch this January, trying to be more green).

Not that anyone really cares about what I am doing this summer I just thought I would spark up a new topic on this blog and try to engage our family in a little conversation. So out of curiosity who will be attending the wedding next month and what are every bodies big plans? Hope all is good and well with you all God bless, peace, and love!! And just remember a few things.... The original forms of pleasure and exercise are making love and dancing...Enjoy yourself, get fit!; Be less impressed and more involved; If it's hangin it's a fruit, if it's chasin the sun it's a vegetable, and a trunk is just a root gettin some sun; No matter which way you're headin, eventually, it's all down hill....simple fact the Earth is round; Bless up Dance, Love, and Live every one live because some where out there there's millions if not billions that are probably having a worse day than you are. Embrace the good, remember the bad.

Love to you all,

andrew j. eakle

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Nice Job Andrew...Hopefully this will prompt some conversation with the cousins.

Mom said...

Hey,Big Man......that was a beautiful fill in for all of us.Sounds like you have made some serious plans and are in command. We wish you good luck in your desires and know you'll go after them with mucho gusto! Just a comment on your ambitions.I read an article in the Catholic weekly not so long ago written by the wife of an aquaintance of your father. Her name is Theresa Thomas(wife of Dave) She was surprised when their son (Notre Dame student) announced he,too, is persuing the same type of vocation.Wouldn't it be funny if you encountered him in CA.? Grampa and I say ,Good luck!

Nancy said...

Andrew I just want you to remember when your famous, which Aunt it was who made you cookie. By the way I have always wanted to attend the Academy Awards. You go for it!!

Lee said...

Andrew..you are so precious! You remind me of another great free spirit who is also an actor and very easy on the eyes...Matthew McConaughey. Just don't forget the deodorant and be mindful of what you have on when you play the bongos! Also..I too have always wanted to go to the Oscars..so don't forget your peeps! Love you!xoxo