Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thanks to everyone who made my trip home so enjoyable!

Just want to say thanks to Terri & Patti for taking time out and driving so far to come and see me in Elkhart when I was there last week. I really appreciate it and enjoyed all the visiting we got to do.Also a special thanks to sister Carla and her family for picking my up and taking me to the airport, teaching me to make Kolache, and sharing their "special friends" with me. I had a great time with all of you. It was a very relaxing trip, I got in some great visiting with Mom & Dad and of course took a short trip over to Shipshewana. Last but not least A huge thanks to Brother Jerry for stopping over numerous time and visiting with me and even making a trip over to Chuckie Cheese to spend some time with us. I haven't spent that much time with him in the last 5 years and really enjoyed visiting with him. I am looking forward to being back in Elkhart for Jena's Wedding. Again Thanks to all of you I love you all. Nancy

0 comments: