Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Decorations

I wish I could be with each of you for Christmas, but I can't however I would love to see how beautiful your houses look. Here is a little taste of Christmas from Montana. I will be having all 7 of my kids home for Christmas and I'm very excited. They have not all been home for Christmas together for 5 years. Remember to add the smells of cookies baking when you look at my pictures.

The top of my buffet in the dining room.This is my Angel room.
My front entry way. I was still in the process of decorating when I took this picture.



My kitchen counter. I have just barely started my baking. The only thing that could make my kitchen a more joyful place would be if I had Patti & Robert's countertops

The top of my entertainment center in the living room. A friend in Alabama gave this Mr.& Mrs Santa to me the last Christmas we lived there.


This is a table in the corner of my dining room. I have had those little choir boys for 34 years.

8 comments:

Terri said...

Nancy....
Your home looks wonderful so cozy and warm. I know where you got that touch because I've got it too :) Thanks mom xoxo

sally said...

nancy,thanks for sharing pics....would love to be their with you in person to see how beautiful your home must be....we are all decorated too down here in sunny florida. we have turned on our air in preparation for santas arrival.....

Nancy said...

Sally, If it gets to hot for you down there just catch a flight up here. It was minus 15 one morning last week.We even have a little of the white stuff on the ground right now. I hope it doesn't melt before Christmas.

Mom said...

Nancy,your house loooks inviting and i am sure smells good too. if I had a camera i would take a picture of our house also but with all the boxes,lites,candles ect laying all over,it would not make "better homes & gardens" magazine.

patti said...

Nancy, i want to be at your house for christmas!!! I can smell your cookies baking!...how wonderful that you will all be together! love you nancy!

happyjack said...

looks like a down home christmas to me. Nice and warm....

Carla said...

Looks beautiful Nancy!

emily said...

I like all the stockings...what a crowd you will have....enjoy!