Thursday, July 16, 2009

IN MY KITCHEN ALL BY MYSELF JUST LAUGHING!

I am busy making Terri's famous Poppyseed Chicken Casserole to take camping. Just cooking way and could not suppress a little giggle. I am crushing the ritz cracker with a rolling pin.I'm laughing because I remember Sally watching me do this and telling me she just put them on the floor and let her kids step on them to crush them. What a fun Mom, I will remember to do that with my grand-kids. Any other fun things I missed out on in my life that you sisters and brother can share.
I know that I love camping and would love to have any of you join me anytime. Although my kids highly object to me calling sleeping in a 5th wheel camping. I am just getting to old for the tent camper. Have a great day, I hope you are all having a wonderful summer.

2 comments:

Mom said...

okay,so where's my recipe for that rice and ground beef?? Have to have the correct measurements to make it right!
mom

Carla said...

that chicken dish is the best.....we love it...i don't recommend terri's garlic scrambled eggs tho! lol what's up with the rice and ground beef? I need new recipes.