Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Home!




Here are a few pictures of my room. Sorry it took so long to get them up. I didn't take a picture of the bed/futon area because it is a mess right now as i slept on the futon last night. Anyway, I love it here at Augustana, I am so busy that I sometimes have to choose between two activities. I started work on Tuesday for Sioux Falls Park and Rec, I am working at a community center with 7 yr. olds and up in a after school program. I work four days a week and it can be exahausting. I am very happy that I chose to change schools, it was a great choice and my life is so different here. I am very excited for my upcoming trip to Missoula to see Kevin and Julie and meet my little niece Hailey. I also think that Pat might come to Missoula for the weekend, so that will be fun. Anyway gotta go now I have a lot of homework and a test tomorrow. 

2 comments:

Mom said...

Katie, sounds like a very busy life,but also sounds like you are at the right place in your life,happy and optimistic!
Your "abode" is a bit hard to picture,gotta get that futon area picked up so we can see the entire layout.(kidding)Is that your frig?? I might like that!!
Good Luck,honey and thanx for sharing.

Carla said...

your room looks cute! I escpecially liked the picture of gram & grampa on you frig....nice touch...they still won't send you any cash...little brown noser... lol...hope to see you soon